Almarosa Tenorio Passenger Death Aboard Royal Princess – On Tuesday November 13, 2018, Almarosa Tenorio, 52, a teacher from Spanish Fort, Alabama was aboard Princess Cruises ship Royal Princess when she fell to her death. Tenorio was traveling with her husband in cabin M421, an inside cabin on Marina Deck 15.
Royal Princess was sailing from Willemstad, Curacao to Oranjestad, Aruba when the incident took place. The incident was reported to the FBI and local police authorities Korps Politie Aruba met and boarded the ship upon arrival in Aruba. The investigation into her death is being conducted by the FBI.
A male passenger was allegedly arrested after other passengers told Aruban investigators the couple had been heard arguing around 0400 hours and he was seen choking the woman, then pushing her over the railing.
More information and a video can be found on the Cruise Bruise Blog.
Other Cruise Murder Investigations:
- FBI Says Carnival Elation Passenger Murdered Aboard During Cruise
- Kenneth Manzanares Emerald Princess Murder Trial Date Set
- Darla J Mellinger Murdered By Husband Aboard Ryndam
- Passenger Released From Prison After Alleged Cruise Ship Murder
- Italy Cruise Ship Murder Investigation Begun
- Cruise Ship Murder Suspect Spends 60th Birthday Awaiting Trial
- Woman Arrested For Disabled Daughter Murder Took 12 Day Cruise For Alibi