Arron Hough Harmony of the Seas Crew Overboard Death – Arron Hough, 20, from London, United Kingdom was a crew member dancer/vocalist aboard Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines ship Harmony of the Seas (see video below), who was lost at sea in the Caribbean on Christmas Day.
Hough was lost at sea on Tuesday, December 25, 2018, around 0400 hours while the cruise ship was located about 270 miles north-west of Aguadilla, Puerto Rico.
He was a graduate of The Urdang Academy, commonly known as Urdang. Fellow Harmony of the Seas crew member Bradley Trevethan also went to Urdang Academy and he was from London, United Kingdom. Trevethan was tagged in a post full of photos, he may have some idea about the situation on the cruise ship that day aboard Harmony of the Seas.
- Harmony of the Seas Cruise Ship Tracker
- Cruise Ship Weather – Puerto Rico Radar
- San Juan, Puerto Rico Cruise Port Views
Recent Cruise Ship Overboard Cases
- Carnival Fantasy Passenger Overboard Near Progreso Mexico
- Carnival Victory Cruise Passenger Thomas McElhany Overboard
- Passenger Issued $5000 Fine For Jumping Off Cruise Ship
- Cruise Ship Passenger Daniel Kueblboeck Overboard AIDAluna
- Norwegian Star Passenger Kay Longstaff Overboard Near Croatia
Video: Arron Hough Practice